I am extremely pleased to announce the launch of my new book, Innovation Life Love: Reflections on Living with Mortality.
It’s available on Amazon already although we’re still working on the descriptive material.
The book compiles most of the poems, essays, speeches, and other material from this blog, with new material. It is more an eclectic journal of my recent years than a memoir.
For the earlier posts, I was still touch typing. Now I struggle with my left thumb on my phone. But it’s all good. Thanks to endless help, support, and encouragement from my family, especially my sister and my wife, and many others, including readers in more than 85 countries, here is a dream come true.
If you do buy it, don’t forget to write a review on the Amazon page!
Here are some excerpted comments posted on the blog. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
– Michael, you are an amazing writer. This captured, with your typical grace, the battlefront you’re on and what that means. You continue to be an inspiration ….
– Michael – Thanks for the inspiration. When I think I’ve got too many challenges, I remember that an attitude of gratitude, along with acceptance, is the key to positive thinking. Amen.
– Well said, my dear! I am so glad you soldier on tablet in hand–every campaign needs a good chronicle.
Such a lovely post, it just encapsulates the ups and downs of life.
Wow, Michael. For a guy who types with one finger, you did an amazing job here … Great post!
– So beautiful, Michael, I’ll return to it again and again. Thank you.
– Gorgeous and timely.
– Your grace, strength and dignity are both amazing and inspiring.
– Spoken from the heart, and you have a very big heart, Michael! Your heart is far bigger than the ALS.
– What a fantastic blog!! Thanks for spreading happiness!!
– I read your autobiography and I was amazed by the things you have accomplished and continue accomplishing. How do you find the courage and stamina to keep going? Wow! I will continue checking your blog as I find it very enriching. I wish your life continues full of love and happiness. You are an inspiration!
– Your poetry is beautiful and I wish you the best!
– Your website is beautiful and inspiring. Sending love.
It brought tears to my eyes how you know you are part of nature. How we all are part of nature. Comforting and deeply beautiful. Thank you for your wisdom.
– A world of wonder, and endless inspiration.
– A fine series of metaphors and flowing sounds for the sense of a generous and growing self connected (by e.g. vapor, reflection, heat, spark, intent, sound, mind, attitudes and actions) to a greater other. Not easily conceived or sustained, but the short lines make it all possible! Congratulations!
– Lovely imagery!
– Magnificent Michael. Thanks for the reminder to be still and listen.
– So wondrous. We are all cherry blossoms, seems like. You are among my cherry blossoms, Michael. That, too, is all I need.
– What a lovely poem. Really, just lovely.
– I love this poem and I am very honored, proud and happy to be a part of you.